My mission:

Will you stand with me to change the child poverty culture in America and pitch in $5, $25 or whatever you can before our April deadline in 2 days? Your gift will be matched dollar for dollar.
Not everyone wants to move our country forward, but I’m not going to let that stop me. My vision of an America that works for the people is within reach, and worth fighting for, but I can’t do this alone.
If you've saved your payment information with Pay Pal, your donation will go through immediately:

P.S. If we hit our $5,000 goal by the end of the month, our donor match will turn that into $10,000.  We don't want to miss this amazing chance-- will you chip in whatever you can today and have your donation doubled?



Thanks again for your encouragement and support.

Sincerely,

Eric Devezin
Founder