Whose Responsible for You?

BET Co-Founder Sheila Johnson Goes Off On The Network.. 
Below is a comment I left on Shadow and Act blog site. So, click on the link above, read the post and come back to my comment...lol... thank you.

 
I know this isn't saying much... but, let's see what happens next. Personally, I had no idea she felt that way. Hopefully she can walk the walk... Let's face it, BET has been apart of our lives whether we want to claim it or not. The world associate's BET with a human race... oh!!! But wait.. I know I just didn't come up with this.. #positive influences a must... Come on Ms. Johnson, Its never too late to change. But then again, You usually speak up around election season... So,,, kids, teens,,,, YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. NO MATTER WHAT YOU MAY THINK OF LIFE NOW... AT SOME POINT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO STEP BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF... Either you will be happy, or you may spend the rest of your life crying. GET YOUR MONEY, START YOUR FAMILY, MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY, LIVE FOR Y-O-U! period dot

Comments